CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A's for Apple, B's for Boy and C is for Chalk Paint :)

The adorable early 20th century school desk that will now become the kids' homework desk. This is going into a room with white furniture, and you know me, Miss OCD, I had to make it match... but per the kids request, I decided to paint it a light gray and white instead.... and with my little girl's help, we got started chalk painting!



C putting her chalk painting skills to the test ;)

Jr. helped me wax it. 
(sorry I was so excited my glued-to-the-iPod-son was helping that I forgot to snap a picture!)

And here we have our final result.





I don't know about y'all, but I can see future full-ride-college-scholarship recipients having a grand ole time finishing up their home work on this school desk! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment